We do collect information about our clients and people who have been in contact with us.
We take all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of our clients and contacts. No information about users will be disclosed unless required by law.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites. They do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience of a website. Cookies make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Anonymously track visitor statistics
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass any personally identifiable data to third parties
If you wish to learn more and how to control cookies then we recommend the site www.aboutcookies.org. We are not responsible for the content of this site but it appears it to be up to date and accurate at the time of writing.